Monday, August 6, 2012

New paint on her bumper...
New paint on her tongue....

New paint on her icebox door....
From brown to off white.   It will get some kind of silhouette design on it too.


Found a C-rail over her front window.  She has a window shade that protects the front window while traveling, but over that is a C-rail that is made for an awning.  I plan to move it to the doorside over the door and making her an awning.

I've not gotten a chance to work much with her or clean her up lately... weekends get busy.  I do think I may have to strip the paint before I repaint her.  I'm only going to sponge paint her salmon and white... and hope to just be able to lightly sand her before she gets her paint. 
Here's a pic of her inside bed & bunk on our first camping trip.  My little grandson wouldn't show his face for the picture.... little stinker.
Gotta Love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment