Sunday, July 8, 2012

One of the improvements I made was removing the wooden box on her back bumper.  It was made of 3/4 plywood, with a bottom, front, back, 2 side pieces and a small strip where the piano hinge for the lit was attached.  The right corner was badly damaged/rotted... I thought I would just repair it but decided that I would like to build something new for her.
Before pic...

After pic.
I left the base of the box on just to use as a carrier platform for the outdoor rug and a couple of chairs.  I tarped and bungied them to the bumper platform and they traveled well. You can see the salmon pink that was behind the box.  These are the colors that I plan to repaint her... salmon pink & turquoise.
  When I texted the kids I got a trailer, I took a picture with my phone and told them "the Beast has a little Sister".  I think I will name her "Lil Sister" for now, until something better comes up.   What is her theme?  I'm thinking ME.  A little bit Gypsie, Pirate, Faerie, Country, Bohemian, Ecclectic and very similar to my home decor.  In otherwords... fashionably cluttered.  Ha. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment