Saturday, July 7, 2012

Took the little girl out on her first camping trip under my possession. We drove 170+ miles to Spokane's Bowl and Pitcher camp ground.  The drive was good, we cruised a smooth 60-62 miles per hour.  Our first stop of course was the Country Mercantile just outside Pasco....
The sign above says "Asparagus is here"... is this a sign that I should name her Asparagus?  I don't think so.  :)
Got to the campground after first stopping off to collect the grandsons and my daughter and set up camp.  The boys were eager to help set up, and I gave them solar lights to stake out.  We settled in for the night with baked beans, pigs in the blankets, celary & carrots for dinner. 
The next day we ran to Coeur D'Lane for an RV store that sold new and used RV parts to look for a couple of things that we needed.  I was didn't find what I was looking for but did find a toilet seat lid for my moterhome toilet.... whoohoo.   And then my 5 yr old grandson and I fixed my ice box door handle.  Bonus.
Back at camp that evening, we had visitors... deer, a buck and a couple of doe.



Our camp set up... very basic for now.  No Canopy. No extra Glamping Accessories just the Basic Glamping accessories.
I enjoyed our camp trip.. the boys were fun to have and full of energy.
Things that need attn:
1. Finish fixing the Icebox door.
2. Have gas lines checked... smelled propane ouside but not inside.
3. Work on Left Tail light/brake light.
4. Finish Glamping her up.

No comments:

Post a Comment