Sunday, May 20, 2012

This is the little plaque next to the door.  You can also see how someone sratched the housepaint...it's like that all over the shell of the trailer..
  I wanted an Aloha, because I read that it was made here in the Pacific Northwest, Aloha, Oregon which moved to Beaverton, Oregon and it was made for Pacific Northwest weather in mind.  Mine has some evidence of water leakage, and I'm told it was due to it being in Idaho sitting with several inches of snow on it's roof.   It has since been sealed and should be dry.
  I looked at my electrical reciever on my tow vehicle and things don't look right.  It should have a male connection that hooks into the female adapter for the trailer.  But it looks like it has been "Bobbetized"...   :).   I'm missing parts.  I will have to check with an RV store tomorrow.  I had plans to take the trailer to the tire factory tomorrow and have the tires & underside checked.   It will have to wait now.  Gotta go shopping.
My stove/oven is a Princess.  I haven't checked the gas yet.  I've had a busy weekend with company.  I've got the week off and digging into the Aloha is heavy on my agenda.  The stove needs cleaning as all ovens do.

 
The Icebox.....


:) Suzy

No comments:

Post a Comment