Saturday, June 30, 2012

   Got started on my slipcovers... got one done enough to test it out.
  Looks ok... I'm not happy about the wrinkles and puckers... but like I said... it's a work in progress.   Then I placed both cushions into the bed and found that they are 8" short of a complete bed.   What's with that???

So... according to the TCT... one member has a 1959 trailer that is the same way.  He says he has an 8" cushion section that fills in the space.  So... looks like I'm gonna have to get an 8" foam section to make into bolsters to fill in.  They cam be bolster pillows when not made into a bed. 
  I'm working on lace curtains that I plan to get finished this weekend.  I've decided my first campout will be on the 4th.  I'm going to head to Spokane again to the Bowl and Pitcher state park and camp out with the grandsons.  Their mother is welcome too.  Their father is working a double shift... so he won't be joining us.   We will have to plan a camp out for all of us together.   Maybe the gold mine over that way.
Tested out the propane gas... the stove top works... the oven works.  I should test the oven for baking... perhaps I'll bake some bisquits today.  I'm packing the essentials... trying to remember what all she will need.  She was totally empty, so I will need to purchase everthing to make a camping trip successful.  I don't want to rob from the Okanagan, The Beast needs to remain ready to take sale if the need/desire arrises.

No comments:

Post a Comment